Hello ladies and gentlemen! Get ready to go through a wonderful African best delicacies preparatory “How to prepare nutritious African Baby’s Pap popularly called “Akamu” in Nigerian. Palp generally is a native delicacy generally consumed by all, both the rich and the poor, the young and the old and it is affordable yet very rich in content and nutritional value. Nutritious African Baby’s Pap [Akamu] is really not only for babies but for all who wish to maintain a good health condition and balanced diet.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES FOR AFRICAN BABY’S PAP MAKING GUIDE FOR A HEALTHY BABY&FAMILY PUBLICATION
This topic is intended to:
- Bring our African brothers and sisters in the Diaspora home to those special native delicacies they use to enjoy while at home or probably they never enjoyed and educate them on how they can prepare and even enjoy them wherever they are around the globe and still fill like they are at home.
- Educate the rest of the world who appreciates quality food and love the good things of life on Rich African Food that can be of great nutritional value to them and their children.
- Educate the world on how to prepare some of these rich foods from processing to consumption. One of those rich foods is the nutritious Baby’s Pap [Akamu].
- Let the world know that one of the good food they can possibly give their growing babies is the Nutritious African Baby’s Pap [Akamu].
- Understand that Nutritious African Baby’s Pap [Akamu] is really special and has a special way of preparing it.
- Make Africans and the developing and the underdeveloped nations of the world that Child malnutrition can become a thing of the past in Africa if African mothers and families can appreciate the beauty of the African Baby’s Pap [Akamu] and feed their babies and families with it every morning. However, my major concern is on “MALNUTRITION IN AFRICAN]. This is the remedy to that effect.
Check: Italy government scholarship
DESCRIPTION OF NUTRITIOUS AFRICAN BABY’S PAP [AKAMU]
- It is liquid in its state of matter
- It is palpy, sticky in nature
- It is usually creamy in color
- The taste is yummy
- It has a sweet aroma
- It contains six classes of food that is carbohydrates, protein, vitamins, minerals Salt, Fats, and Oil and Water.
- It is produced from Sweet Corn, millet, and Guinea corn.
Check: Primary Education Establishment Approval Procedures
RAW MATERIALS/ INGREDIENTS FOR PRODUCING NUTRITIOUS AFRICAN BABY’S PALP [Akamu]
- Sweet Corn
- Millet popularly called “Joro”
- Guinea Corn for your Dawa
- Soya beans
- Cooked or raw egg
- Grounded unripe plantain powder
MEDICINAL VALUES OF NUTRITIOUS AFRICAN BABY’S PAP [AkaMU]
- Because of the fiber content of African Pap, it aids digestion
- It contains vitamin B
- It provides essential mineral nutrients such as magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese, and iron
- It contains antioxidants carotenoids, Zeaxanthin, and lutein which help healthy eyes.
- It contains Carbohydrates
- Best food for diabetic patients.
- It decreases the risk of stroke, bowel cancer, type 2 diabetes, and heart diseases.
- Prevents weight loss
- Supports the optimum performance of the immune system due to its Carotenoid content.
- Eliminates the Low Sperm Count in men. Any man who takes Palp regularly will never suffer a low sperm count.
Visit: Ministry of Education other details
NUTRITIOUS AFRICAN PAP [AKAMU] PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT
Make sure you have the following equipment’s handy before you begin your Sweet Palp production. The equipment is:
- A basin
- A well tightly netted palp sack bag
- A filter in the form of a cotton hair gear
- A medium-sized rubber bucket with a cover.
AFRICAN PAP PRODUCTION PROCEDURES
I shall take you through step by step on how to prepare your Pap and the finishing stage before consumption. They are simple and believe me you will enjoy it and even call to share your wonderful experience and success story with me. Follow the following procedures and your nutritious African Baby’s Palp will be ready any moment soon:
Step 1: Get your sweet corn and guinea corn ready. Their quantities depend on you. If you are making it for commercial purposes, then you should be ready to buy the corns in their bags but if it is for household use, then a painter or two  should be enough for the sweet corn and ½ a painter for the guinea corn. You should prepare the sweet corn and the guinea corn separately if it is for a commercial purpose.
Step2: Wash the sweet corn and the guinea thoroughly especially the guinea corn because of its tiny nature to ensure you have no grain of sand in them. The beauty of the entire preparation is on the neatness mostly your ability to totally eliminate the sand that comes with the corns from the farm and where they are packaged for distribution.
Step3: Soak the corns together with neat water for three  days to soften them before you wash them off and get them ready for machine grinding.
Step4: Wash the soaked corns into the rubber bucket and cover it as you take it to the grinder for grinding. Make sure the grinding machine is neatly washed to make sure there is no dirt or sand in the pap after grinding.
Step 5: Grind twice  then grind into your tightly-netted palp sack bag the 3rd and final round of grinding. Tie the mouth of the pap sack very tight to avoid the watery grounded palp pouring off. However, the number of times you grind or blend your corn is dependent on how well your blender or machine can grind the corn smoothly.
Step 6: When you are ready for filtering, collect the grounded watery palp in little quantities into your filter and gently sieve the chaffs from the grounded pap. Remember to place your filter on top of your big basin to collect the neatly filtered palp. Don’t forget also that at this point, your palp is still in a liquid state. Continue to sieve until all is sieved. Remember, you should filter immediately after grinding to maintain the freshness of your palp.
Step 7: Carefully separate the water from the real palp from the sieved palp by draining off the water after which you pour the palp back into the palp sack, tie the mouth of the sack very tight to avoid it pouring out.
Step 8: Further Press off the leftover water in the Palp or keep it on a plain surface and allow the water to drain off by itself and your Nutritious African Baby’s Pap [Akamu] is ready to be prepared for your baby any time any day.
Step 9: Preserve your African Baby’s pap [Akamu] in the freezer or fridge and defroze it any time you want to prepare it for your blessed baby and family members.
Check: Secondary School Establishment Approval Procedures
HOW TO PREPARE OTHER INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR AFRICAN BABY’S PAP [AKAMU]
The following ingredients are necessary for your rich African Baby’s Palp. I shall treat their preparation one by one, thus:
Groundnut is rich in protein. It’s essential for a growing baby. Prepare as follows:
- Wet with water and garnish with salt to add flavor
- Dry in the sun
- Fry to your taste color and remove the brown coating
- Grind into powdery form.
- Preserve in an airtight lock container to maintain freshness anytime you want to use it.
Visit: NAFDAC for other details concerning product registration.
SOYA BEANS PREPARATION
There are different methods you can prepare your soya beans:
- You can either parboil
- Dry in the sun
- Fry your soya beans and grind or
- Fry directly without parboiling
- Use the grinder to crush first
- Blow off the coat as chaff
- Grind until it’s completely smooth.
Note: Some people add a lot to their soya beans but this is uncalled for.
- Dry your fish [Catfish preferably]
- grind into powdery form
- Preserve in a neat and covered container and add into the palp any time needed
- Allow your crayfish to dry very well
- grind until is smooth
- Preserve in a neat air-tight container and use it anytime.
UNRIPE PLANTAIN PREPARATION
- Peel to remove the back of your plantain
- Cut into tiny flat pieces
- Dry in the sun until it’s well dried
- Grind with a grinding machine until it is perfectly smooth.
- Preserve in a container to maintain the freshness any time any day.
Check: New Zealand Government Scholarships
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR AFRICAN BABY’S PAP [AKAMU]
- Collect and dissolve into water the quantity of the palp you want to prepare. You prepare the quantity you must finish at the moment
- Boil your hot water to 100-degree centigrade
- Pour the boiled water into the already dissolved pap
- Stir the dissolved palp as you gently pour the hot water until it becomes a bit solid.
- Mixed your ingredients in their right proportions.
- Breakfast for your precious baby is ready for consummation.
Check: HOW TO CREATE GMAIL ACCOUNT
IMPORTANT FACTS/CAUTION YOU NEED TO TAKE CONCERNING THE INGREDIENTS YOU ADD INTO YOUR AFRICAN BABY’S PAP [AKAMU]
It is important you know the reasons why I decided to separately teach you on how to prepare the ingredients:
- It is nutritionally advisable you don’t combine the ingredients above as you prepare them when it concerns a child. The reason is that some children react to some of these ingredients and might even begin to purge the son they have. So, do not blend all together though it is possible to combine but not for babies.
- Test the ingredients one by one over time to enable you to discover your baby’s favorite and discomfort among the ingredients. Once you discover any form of discomfort on the child after taking his or her African Babies Palp [Akamu], discontinue adding such ingredient until after 2-3 months then you try it again.
Note: Babies fed with the African Baby’s Pap grow better than their equals and their intelligence quotient is usually far higher than babies fed with synthetic or organic food.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Reddit, Pinterest, Telegram and subscribe for notifications. Not fail to use the comment box for your comments.