Netherlands Visa lottery Application Form is out? Are you willing to travel to the Holland through the Netherlands visa lottery application? Then you have to do so now and get selected for the 2023 visa lottery selection stage. Netherlands has it possible for everyone who wishes to relocate to the Netherlands for studies, jobs or tourism.
We have talked about the Canadian visa lottery and the USA visa lottery 2023 application form that is currently trending in the Internet. But we are going to focus on Netherlands visa lottery application form and how to complete your application form online without stress.
If you have tried to apply for Netherlands visa lottery application before now and failed then this article is for you. We encourage you to pick up yourself once again and learn the right procedure to complete you Holland visa lottery application form.
There is no need to waste your time on this post. So let us quickly see the major things we need to know about Netherlands visa application.
Types of Netherland Visa
Below are some of the kinds of visas that one can easily apply for when making arrangement to travel abroad:
- Students visa
- Tourist visa
- The Visitors visa
- Skilled worker visa
- Diplomat visa
- Transit visa
- Farm worker visa
- Business visa
- Pilgrimage visa
The Netherlands Entry Restrictions Due to Coronavirus
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the Netherlands, as well as the rest of the EU and Schengen Area members imposed an EU-wide entry ban on third-country nationals on mid-March 2020. With the improved epidemiological situation in the EU and abroad, the Netherlands has lifted the entry ban for a few third-countries and several categories of travelers.
Since July 1, 2020, the Netherlands has lifted the travel ban for certain groups of travelers, allowing permanent (long-term) residents of the following countries to enter the Netherlands:
- New Zealand
- South Korea
However, the ban on travelers from China will be lifted once China allows EU residents to enter its territory.
Currently, all EU citizens (including British nationals) and their family members, as well as nationals of Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Monaco, Vatican City and Andorra, and their family members can enter the Netherlands without any restrictions. Holders of EU residence permits and Dutch long-stay visas can also travel to the Dutch territory.
At the same time, third-country nationals who are key workers or have exceptional circumstances, are also exempted, as listed below:
- Healthcare professionals
- Cross-border commuters
- Highly skilled migrants
- People working in the transport of goods and other transport workers
- Members of the armed forces
- Staff members of international and humanitarian organizations
- People with exceptional reasons to visit their family, i.e. to visit a terminally ill family member and to attend their funeral
- Transit passengers travelling to a third country via the Netherlands or another Schengen country
- People who require international protection
- People admitted on humanitarian grounds
- Seafarers in possession of a seaman’s record book
Requirements for Netherlands Visa Application
There are documents that are required before you can be granted the Netherlands visa.
- First, fill the application form online.
- 2 photos must be attached.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation.
- Travel Visa Insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within the Netherlands and the entire Schengen area.
- A cover letter stating the purpose of a visit to the Netherlands and itinerary.
- Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from the Netherlands.
- Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in the Netherlands
Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable).
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in the Netherlands. Note: Your statement of account will be required for verification.
How to Apply for Netherlands Visa Lottery Application
The application form is already made available for you online and you are only required to complete it either online.
Start the Netherlands visa lottery application registration Here.
Willing to immigrate to the United States? See how to immigrate to the US: