How To Apply For The Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada Today – 3 Amazing Wonders Of Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada – Secure a Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada Today and be happy you did.
I did say in my previous publication that fully funded Scholarships in Canada are a dream come through for every aspiring student who desires to study in world-class facilities surrounded by good people and a good life. Questions like Can I secure a scholarship in Canada without knowing anybody especially a mouth-watering scholarship like the Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) Program? My answer has always been Yes you can get the Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) Program Canada without having to know anybody so long you got the brains.
Work And Study In Canada Today
It is no news that Canada today offers thousands of fully funded scholarships for international students. Most of these scholarships range from Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Degree programs in top Canadian universities for international students to savage. The essence of this publication is to expose some of these mouth-watering free study opportunities and encourage students globally to grab these fully funded scholarships in Canada and upgrade their lives while the offers last. Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)Canada is one opportunity you cannot afford to miss this year if you are looking for a scholarship offer in Canada.
READ THIS 5 Most Fully Funded Scholarships In Canada | 10 Best Scholarships In Canada | Study In Canada
Why the Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada?
Ontario Graduate Scholarships in Canada is designed for Master’s and Doctorate degree students at Ontario-based Institutions. The Ontario Graduate Scholarships [OGS] Canada are co-sponsored by the Ontario Government and partner schools to offer a stipend to Master’s and Doctorate degree students based on merit.
The university determines students who qualified for the scholarship award and the financial benefit lasts for a year or two maximum. However, regardless of this limitation, students are eligible for 6 years or lifetime benefits from the scholarship.
Full details of Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada
Scholarship Amount: CAD 10,000 for 2 terms to CAD 15,000 for 3 terms.
3 Mind-Blowing Reasons Why You Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada Is Special From Other Scholarships In Canada
There are 3 Amazing reasons why Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)Canada stands out above equals. Those reasons are:
- Outside the fact that candidates are chosen based on merit, the scholarship award is available to graduates of all academic disciplines
- Each Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) Program award is co-sponsored and funded by the province of Ontario Canada and the affiliating schools with the province of Ontario funding 2/3 ie. two third and the affiliating universities funding only 1/3 ie one-third of the entire Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) Canada amount.
- The scholarship financial reward is for a lifetime. Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship [OGS] Program Cnanada Students are paid even after six years of graduation from the scholarship program.
What Are The Program Durations of the Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada?
Let it be known here that Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship [OGS] Program Canada is awarded for:
- A minimum of 1 academic year, that is 2 or 3 consecutive academic terms, and
- The maximum of 2 years which is up to 6 consecutive academic terms.
What Is The Lifetime Durations of the Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship [OGS] Program Canada?
It will be wise here to specifically break down the duration of the Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship [OGS] Program Canada before we are misreported. Therefore, the Ontario Graduate Scholarship awards a Lifetime scholarship financial maximum of:
- 2 academic years for Master’s degree students covering 6 academic terms consecutively
- 4 academic years for Doctorate degree students covering 12 academic terms consecutively, and finally
- A lifetime limit for both master’s and doctorate degree students for 6 academic years covering 18 academic terms consecutively. This is awesome.
What Are The Degree Program Designed For The Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada?
The Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada is designed solely for master’s and Doctorate degree students in any Ontario-based universities.
Eligibility criteria and procedures for Ontario Graduate Scholarships Canada
For a candidate to qualify for this scholarship, the applicant:
- Must have enrolled in a full-time graduate program for a minimum of 2 terms which is 21 to 52 weeks for the academic year the candidate is applying for
- Must be a graduate studying at the master’s or doctoral level.
- Must be a student of the Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship [OGS] Program Canada participating universities
NOTE: It is worth saying here that Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada is a merit-based scholarship and applicants are assessed and ranked based on the criteria designed by the school the applicant is applying for. The schools determine who will be successful or not based on their ranking criteria.
Lists Of The Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship [OGS] Program Canada Participating Universities
We have taken the pains of releasing the affiliating universities to enable you to make your application if you are already in any of the universities. They are:
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- University of Guelph
- Lakehead University
- Laurentian University
- McMaster University
- Nipissing University
- OCAD University
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology
- University of Ottawa
- Queen’s University
- Ryerson University
- University of Toronto
- Trent University
- University of Waterloo
- Western University
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- University of Windsor
- York University
NOTE: All of these universities are located in the province of Ontario and they enjoy autonomy in determining the method of accessing and ranking applicants and their merit for the Lifetime Ontario Scholarship Canada.
How To Apply For The Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program Canada
Follow the following steps to apply:
1. You must use your school Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship [OGS] Program Canada application which is usually available from October every year
2. You must submit the Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship [OGS] Program Canada for each school that is if you are applying for more than one graduate program at different schools.
3. You must contact the Graduate Studies Office of your school of choice for full details on their application processes.
Deadline For The Lifetime Ontario Graduate Scholarship Canada
Since the application, documents, and review details for the Ontario Graduate Scholarship differ per school, it will be wise you check with your choice school graduate studies office to find out their deadlines. For instance, Brock University’s application deadline is January 2024.
How To Check Your Application Status
- Please note that your applied schools will always notify you if your application with them is successful.
- Always contact your applied school graduate studies office for further questioning and clarification in the case of no reply on your application and admission